Learn how to paint in the studio with me!
3 hours to discuss techniques and mediums, find the perfect colours that work for you, understand space and creativity, ask me all the art questions you have, but above all... paint something magical together!
If you like the sound of all of that, then this class is for you.
All you need for this class will be provided in the studio. From aprons to brushes and all the rest.
All my private classes are tailored to your requests.
We can create with acrylics or watercolours, from fluid art to sponge work. My studio is your oyster!
Once you book your class I'll email you with few questions to identify the topics to focus on and we can discuss the content of your class
We will also find a date and time that is suitable for you.
Private classes are a great way to explore specific areas of interest and focus what you really need to learn.
During this class we can cover the following topics:
- Introduction to the art supplies that I use in my practice, including acrylic, inks and markers, brushes, paper and canvas preparation.
- Different ways to prepare your colour palette
- How to improve your composition and style
- Q&A on specific topics or request feedback on your art
- Suggested exercises to improve your practice
Adults: We will have a Tea Break (or a glass of Prosecco, to make your artwork even more sparkly :D )
Children: Italian Hot Chocolate will be served at the end of the session.
- Classes are hosted in my (small) home studio.
- I can only accommodate max 2 people.
- Time and date will be agreed on via email after you purchase the class.
- I live in Naul, North Co. Dublin - exact location will be shared with you via email.
If you have any question about the session, feel free to get in touch with me via email at email@example.com