Explore the power of your creativity through Abstract Art!
During the 3 hours worksop we will go through:
- Colour characteristics and the importance of different composition techniques
- Balance and harmony
- Negative space
- Different Painting mediums (acrylic, oil, watercolour and pastel)
- Materials needed for each kind of paint
- Painting Care
- ... but most importantly, we will paint together, challenging the rules, using brushes and sponges!
At the end of the workshop, you will also get a goodie bag (for the value of 65€!!) containing:
- 1 Galeria Acrylic Pad A4 (value 12€)
- 2 Golden Fluid Acrylic 30ml tubes (value 20€)
- 1 Brush for Acrylic painting (value 8€)
- 1 personalised Voucher for a purchase in my studio or on my website (value 25€)
The workshop takes place in my Art Studio in Stamullen, Co. Meath and it's limited to a max of 3 people at the time.
We will start at 10AM, tea and light refreshments will be provided.